Want to create your own effective first aid presentations? Here’s a simple first aid powerpoint template which you can use to create your own presentations/sessions
Creating effective powerpoint presentations
Here’s some handy hints & tips for designing powerpoint presentations:
- Ensure each slide is easily readable – don’t crowd or clutter slides and use appropriate font sizes
- Don’t use images for the sake of images!
- Go easy on the animations – keep it low key
- Ensure slides are in a logical order
- Include a summary slide after each section
- Don’t overuse powerpoint – “death by powerpoint” is not effective!